International projects constitute a rapidly growing element of Trarza's consulting business. In many cases, we are contracted for this work by North American firms that wish to apply western environmental technologies to their business activities abroad. However, we are also increasingly involved in projects to assist foreign clients (newly and democratically elected governments) with the development and implementation of new programs.
Foreign Highlights of Project Team
* Upstream/downstream petroleum operations.
* Mining operations.
* Regulatory compliance, permitting through operations.
* Industrial waste management and remediation.
* Mine facilities permitting, operations support, and remediation.
* Petroleum operations remediation
* Industrial waste management and remediation
* NORM Waste Management
Trarza offers a variety of services to local, state, federal agencies; industries, private organizations, and individual. Trarza services have supported projects ranging from treatability studies, small pilot-scale studies to complex large-scale project requiring a multi-disciplined approach. Trarza personnel are thoroughly experienced in design-built and environmental engineering.
* Environmental Assessments and Impact Statements
* NEPA Environmental Documentation
* Programmatic Environmental, Safety, and
* Occupational Health Evaluations
* Environmental Assessments
* UST Removal / Closure Reporting
* Geotechnical Surveys